I got the idea from Amy and the recipe from the inside of the can of almond "filling." We enjoyed it with strawberries after a dinner of chicken and dumplings. Before supper, I told Bella to sit down for Family Dinner, and she looked at the three bowls of steaming soup and said, "Time for a family smoke!"
- Making lists of things we need for Baby. Diapers, formula, nuks....
- Trying to remember what it's like to sleep with the windows open, listening to frogs and birds while I lie in bed.
- Working on a little green baby sweater, and kind of not liking it too much.
- Looking forward to the upcoming Knitting Girls field trip to the Swedish Institute knits exhibit.
- Thinking I should probably start our taxes.
- Ironing my yards of fabric for an All-Day Tote.